If you are looking for a pocket-friendly best performing router with the advanced features and latest technologies, D-Link is the best option. D-link provides high-speed internet and removes the dead zones and also covers the larger area. With smart technology, it is easy to do the dlink router login and setup. You can also configure it with a mobile app as per your requirements. It comes with an easy installation and setup process. They have an advanced firewall option and supports WPA and WPA2. The best quality of D-Link is that it is compatible with all kinds of wireless devices. It is designed in a way that it does not take much space and can be used anywhere. You can check the setup and login methods here.
Stepwise Instructions For D-Link Router Login
Follow the instructions given below for an easy dlink router login and setup.
- For the initial step. You need to connect your router to the power supply.
- Then, turn on the power button on your router.
- Now, you have to connect your computer to the router by using the Ethernet cable.
- Once you have made the connection, you have to launch the default browser.
- Now, enter the default web address i.e. dlinkrouter.local to load the login page.
- Once the login page is loaded it will ask you to enter the username and the password.
- You do not have to enter anything and click on the login button.
- Now, you have to configure your router and do the setup by using the Internet Connection Setup Wizard.
- Now, enter the SSID and password under the Wireless Setup.
- You have to choose the Connect type under the WAN setup.
- Once you are done with the configuration, you have to click on the Save and Connect. Your router will connect to the internet.
- You can also set up your Wireless Network by visiting the wireless setting and with SSID and password.
With these simple steps, you are done with the dlink Router Setup and log in. You can do it within few minutes without wasting much of your time and energy. While doing the setup, you might face some common issues such as you cannot connect to the internet, web address is not working or you can’t remember your password. You can easily resolve these issues with the troubleshooting methods provide with the setup guide. If there are still issues that you can’t resolve and want to know more about the router, you can get in touch with our technical experts. They will help you resolve the issue.