If you wish to have something to rid of the dead ends and get Wi-Fi in the areas that are hard to reach, you will be glad to know that D-Link provides all these services. It gets annoying when your internet speed is very slow and lagging and you cannot get the internet in most of the parts of your house. It comes with all the advanced features that make it easy to use and access. You can configure it with only a few simple steps. It is also very easy to the d-link router login with the login username and passwords. You need to change your router’s password from default for security reasons. Here, you will know how you can do that.
Easy Steps To Change The D-Link Password
If you are wondering how you can change the password of your D-Link router, you can check out the steps given below.
- In the beginning, you have to make a connection between your router and computer by using the Ethernet cable.
- Then, open the default browser on your computer and enter the web address or IP address.
- It will load the dlinkrouter.local login page and there you have to enter the admin password for your admin account. If you have not changed your admin password, you can just click on the Login and proceed.
- You can also try the default username or password as “admin”.
- Now, click on the setting and select the Wireless settings from the drop-down.
- After that, you will see the password field. There you have to enter the new password for your wireless band.
- You will need this password later for the device’s configuration or to access the wireless network.
- Now, you have to save the configuration.
- Once you are done with saving the setting, you have to click on the settings to proceed with the D-link account.
- Now, enter the new password for the login process.
With these few simple steps, you will be able to do the wireless setting. You do not have to worry if you get stuck with the process, you try again with the stepwise process given above. It is also very easy to do the setup and login of the D-link router with the setup guide. If you have trouble while changing your Router’s password, you can check the troubleshooting methods that are provided with the setup. If your web address is not working, you can check if you are entering the correct address or your browser might not be compatible.
You can change to a different browser. You can reboot the device if you have an internet connection issue. If that’s not working you can try to do the reset with the reset button at the back of your device by holding it for few seconds with a paper pin. If you have more queries about the D-Link router, you can get in touch with us on our toll-free number.